Important Information on Checking Your Vehicle
No one likes getting caught in the cold. Be prepared and have your vehicle serviced before cold weather hits.
- Make an appointment with your local Bosch Car Service to check if your vehicle is in optimal driving condition.
- Check the life of your battery:
- Starting your car takes more power in cold weather.
- Check your cooling system:
- Check for leaks and see if your system needs to be flushed.
- Have enough coolant in your tank and that it is able to withstand cold temperatures.
- Fill your windshield washer fluid reservoir:
- Make sure you fill up the reservoir before the first snow.
- Use fluid that won't freeze.
- Keep extra on hand in your vehicle.